Saturday 13 October 2007

Mother Owl Design

After being in bed for almost 4 days having the flu, (feeling bit better) I've finally managed to get myself together and did an owl design. I'm going to ink this up and colour it in. I've also another design coming soon for the little boy owl. So for now this is the Mother owl in the movie...
I also did some hair designs and study for the 60's/70's...




After the meeting we had last week, we discussed how we liked the "glasses" to be the shape of the mothers eyes, whether we wanted it to be an additional accessory or embedded into the owl we don't know yet. So I'm guessing a lot more drawings. I do feel really crap being ill and don't feel as if I've contributed as much as other people have, so many apologies.

Reposted from: Beautiful Frustration [Eva's blog]

Eva

No comments: