Thursday 1 November 2007

Animatic - Scene 2

Currently I am trying my best to finish off scene 2 of the animatic after Jess' input and help on changing a few things. it's now a lot more colourful and we actually needed to see the changes in the colour to be able to understand what is happening. I hope to finish off this tonight and start on scene 4 tomorrow (Friday) which hopefully is a short scene and so I can make a start on scene 7, the scene before the end. It's quite a large scene so I don't think I will be able to get it finished. Jess kindly offered to help me create it, I agreed that I will do as much as possible and pass on what I have managed to produce. This should speed things up as our animatics were meant to be finished by Friday so that on Monday week 6 we can start on the 3D blockout. A small render post will be on the way soon....

Eva

No comments: